Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One Eyed Jack

I was sitting outside of my grandparents' Deli. It was my lunch break and I had just made my self a nice salami sandwich. Thats when I saw him , One Eyed Jack, The meanest mobster in the business. The rumor is, he's called One Eyed Jack because he lost his eye to a fish hook when he was a boy. He had a pale complexion and looked like a mad man. He was sitting in his car; A dark red monte carlo. He glared at me with his one eye, while puffing on his cigar. Just looking into his cold dead looking eye gave me goosebumps. He was wearing a classic mobster suit with the hat and everything. All of a sudden a man with a tommy gun in his hand, and a big sack of money runs out of the bank and they drive off. Later on the radio they were talking about the biggest heist of the year. One Eyed Jack and his partner who was unknown were now the most wanted men in the country, and I watched it happen right infront of the deli. I hope to be a mobster one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment