Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2009

420 bad ass drive
Penticton British Columbia
Canada V2A6J7

to Mr Kleats @ central high school
123 mainstreet, sports town, British Columbia
V2A 1W3

Dear coach Kleats I have noticed lately that you are frequently late for soccer practices. I understand that you probly have alot of other things to do but so do parents and im sure all the parents and our children would very much appreciate if you could try and make it on time more often. I have also noticed that some of the players dont get as much playing time as others. All I ask is that you let all of the kids on the team play. I was also hoping that you could try and watch language around the kids.
It would be greatly appreciated if you listened to my suggestions.

Sincerley Geoff Vennard.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort on "Dave cooks the Turkey" Other assignments are either not attempted or incomplete. Good luck on your provincial.

    ReplyDelete